Bye Bye Piles
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
- Piles/hemorrhoids are described as the swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus.
- There are two types of piles- internal and external. When struck externally, piles cause a lot of pain, but no bleeding. However, in case of internal piles, there is no pain, but a discharge of dark blood. Sometimes the symtoms go away in few days.
- Pile Stoper contains High potency extracts & mixture of Herbs & is not having any added Chemicals/Preservative/Steroids. Medicine is absolutely safe for Pregnancy Piles & Fissures Cases.
- The incidence of anorectal diseases is increasing day by day due to fast food culture, Low fibrediet, sedentary life style etc. Most of these diseases are treated surgically, which is usually associated with Post operative pain, bleeding, decrease in sphincter strength & some times recurrence of the disease. After extensive research using ayurvedic treatment methodologies with modern equipments & technology certain treatment modalities have been formulated.
- Piles / hemorrhoids are usually not dangerous or life threatening To know more you can see the causes and symptoms of piles / hemorrhoids.
- Symptoms Of Piles: Pain or irritation while passing stools,Bleeding, Slight bleeding, in case of internal trouble, Feeling of soreness ,Irritation after passing a stool, Itching ,Discomfort, Pain in the rectal region, Lump on the anus, Pain and discomfort after you opening the bowels ,Slimy discharge of mucus, Feeling that the bowels haven’t emptied completely, Soiled undergarments, Swelling protruding from the anus, Frequent urge for evacuation, Loss of appetite ,Causes Of Piles, Chronic constipation, Bowel disorders ,Prolonged periods of standing or sitting ,Obesity ,General weakness of the body tissues, Mental tension ,Heredity factors, Dysentery, Hormonal changes during pregnancy, Strenuous physical exercise ,Prostate problems in older men ,Straining to empty the bowels ,Eating a low-fiber diet,Chronic diarrhea,Strenuous physical exercise, Mental tension.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.